TICKETS & PASSES
Festival Passes ($150 plus processing fees: $5 online or phone are on sale from November 2, 2016 at http://thevirginia.org/event/18th-annual-roger-eberts-film-festival-pass/ or at the Virginia Theatre box office, 203 W Park Ave., Champaign IL (217-356-9063)
The number of Festival passes sold is limited to 1,000. An additional 500 seats are reserved for individual ticket holders and sponsors. We want to make sure that everyone who wants to attend the Festival – be it for one film or all of them – can be accommodated.
- Films are announced in March.
- Festival passes usually sell out in January or February.
- Individual tickets go on sale Friday April 1, 2016 at the Virginia Theatre (217-356-9063).
- Ticket Prices: $15 for each screening; students & seniors $13 each.
- All the films are shown in the historic Virginia Theatre.
- A Festival Pass ($150) gives you entrance to ALL screenings.
- Only festival pass holders are allowed in the theater between screenings. Make sure you are wearing your passes at all times!
FESTIVAL PASSES WAITING LIST
The Virginia Theater has generously offered to maintain a waiting list for those who want to buy Festival passes. In the event additional passes become available, those on the waiting list will be contacted by phone or email, according to the order in which they were added to the list (on a first-come, first-served basis). Those on the waiting list will be given the contact information for those unable to use the passes they purchased, and the re-sale of the pass(es) will be conducted directly between the seller and the buyer. Any resale of passes should be done at cost, i.e. no scalping or discounting.
Please call the Virginia Theatre at 217-356-9063 to be placed on the waiting list.
SOLD OUT FILMS
If you want to see a film that is sold out, go to the Virginia Theatre Box Office 30 minutes before screening time and wait in the rush ticket line. Shortly before the film begins, any empty seats will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. NOTE: At every festival since 2002, all patrons waiting in line for tickets for sold out films were able to get in.